The ‘5 W’s of Growth’ strategy is so powerful and it takes hardly any effort, so give these steps a go!
Step 5: the fifth ‘W’ sums up the first four steps. Now, you determine your response and let the learning experience guide you in the future.
My example: next Uni semester I will created a weekly schedule that will ensure I have enough time to work and achieve my savings objectives, as well as stay organised and up-to-date with my studies.
There you have it! My 5 step strategy! Feel free to comment your thoughts and questions! #5WGrowth#startdoinshit
Recording my work-outs seriously gives me such a better picture of my progress. These pictures are only 3 months apart. Can you believe that?!? This is what hard work & a tweak in your nutrition does. I didn’t cut out carbs. I didn’t starve myself. I didn’t give up every treat that I love.
If you think I didn’t eat:
🍕 P I Z Z A 🍪 C O O K I E S
🍫 C H O C O L A T E 🍦 I C E C R E A M
...you’re SO wrong.😂 I ate it all, but in moderation. We need to have balance in our lives. That’s why I follow the 80/20 rule. Eat clean 80% of the time & enjoy yummy treats/foods I love, the other 20% of the time. We only have one life, so we better make sure we live a long one by making good choices...but we should also be able to enjoy the foods we love in moderation.🙌🏼