Narrow staircase spirals to the attic, tender footsteps climb into your world, screaming sirens fly under his windows, evening rain beats the shape of storm. Little sparrow hides behind the arches, looking in to see the world unknown. Precious, fragile, little creature, winters chill seized her flesh and bone....s.m.♠️
Things to enjoy in this picture:
2. The eggs Payton is eating which were cooked over that very ashy fire.
3. The fact that all of our water bottles froze and we had to thaw them out by placing them in the fire.
4. Plate of sad, gross sausage next to Payton
5. Hint of like tortilla chips that were the best food available to us on the entire trip
6. The tent heater and hand warmers that barely kept us alive by the previous night.