Favorite parts of my garden right now:
1. The green beans are going crazy. If you are hesitant about gardening start with these. They are easy to grow and really boost your confidence.
2. The hydrangeas look 1000% better this year after a lot more love and tender care
3. The petunias are amazingly bright and I love them.
What is frustrating me:
1. Tomatoes. Enough said. If you garden you know they are the most temperamental plants ever. Maybe not most but that's how I am feeling.
2. The bugs. LEAVE MY PLANTS ALONE.
3. The geraniums. Maybe it's just the kind I got, but they really aren't my favorite. I don't think I'll plant them again.
Here’s one of the beautiful roses from the only rose bush in my garden. It’s supposed to be a climbing vine but instead it’s only about a foot high. I’m thinking I need to clear more of the plants around it so it can get more sun and grow taller. At least I’ve still gotten a few beautiful blooms! #flowersofig#roses#whiteroses#nikon#gardening#gardenersofinstagram
The general term for this attachment is a tiltrotator but this unit is made by Steel wrist. It spins 360, has a quick attach to switch between buckets & angles to let you cut banks. This one also has a grapple to let you grab pipes.
Not sure which I'm most jazzed about: This home brewed chaga tea (Full of antioxidants, immune support, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties), or the fact that my bussels sprouts have grown so much that they're kinda sorta overcrowding each other.. Well now that I say it out loud, I think I'm definitely more jazzed about the tea! 🤪
Have you ever tried Chaga before?