Cardi B, like most of us, has had just about enough of Donald Trump.
Most recently, the “Bartier Cardi” rapper stepped onto Twitter to express her frustrations with the United States’ commander-in-chief, spelling it out plain and simple. “Trump is soo disgusting,” she penned. “I hate him Soo much. Im starting to hate him with a fucking passion.” More than likely this tweet is written out in response to recent reports about the comments allegedly made by the President in regard to the countries of Haiti, El Salvador, and the continent of Africa in which he referred to these places as “sh*thole” areas.
According to the Washington Post, sources who were in attendance at an Oval Office meeting revealed that Trump asked, “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?”, referring to countries mentioned by the lawmakers in immigration deals. Additionally, the president went on to single out Haitian immigrants, requesting that they be left out of any deals. “Why do we need more Haitians?” Trump said, according to people familiar with the meeting. “Take them out.” Cardi, who is the child of a mother from Trinidad & Tobabgo and a father from Haiti’s neighboring Dominican Republic, has previously spoken out against the controversial words and decisions of Donald Trump, criticizing his showing of indifference following the devastating aftermath of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico.
Get the FULL details including Cardi's tweets at www.itsKenBarbie.com #cardib#cardi#bardib#bardib#bardigang#bartiercardi#bodakyellow#moneymoves#bloodyshoes#donaldtrump#donaldtrumpmemes#trump#dumptrump#president#whitehouse#entertainment#entertainmentnews#entertainmentblog#gossip#gossipblog#gossipblogger#celebrities#celebritynews#celebrityblogger#kenbarbie#itskenbarbie
Dennis Rodman was arrested for driving under the influence during the late hours of Saturday, January 13, in Newport Beach, California. Local authorities also confirm Rodman was on probation during the time of the arrest.
According to officials, the former basketball pro, 56, spent the night in jail after failing a breathalyzer test. He was released on the morning of Sunday, January 14.
Rodman has been on a three-year probation since July 2016, when he was arrested for causing a car accident while driving on the wrong side of there freeway in Orange County. TMZ reported that witnesses saw the five-time NBA championship winner drinking at a karaoke bar before the crash, but he was not charged with a DUI. Instead, Rodman, who was facing at least two years behind bars, was placed under probation with the condition that he stay out of legal trouble.
As previously reported, the Double Team actor checked himself into an undisclosed alcohol rehabilitation center prior to that back in January 2014 after taking a trip to North Korea to publicly apologize for comments he had previously made about a detained American missionary while intoxicated. “Dennis Rodman came back from North Korea in a pretty rough shape emotionally,” the athlete’s former rep Darren Prince told USA Today at the time, following his return to America. “The pressure that was put on him to be a combination ‘super human’ political figure and ‘fixer’ got the better of him. He is embarrassed, saddened and remorseful for the anger and hurt his words have caused.” GET the FULL story at www.itsKenBarbie.com #dennis#dennisrodman#rodman#dui#probation#entertainment#entertainmentblog#entertainmentnews#media#gossip#gossipblog#gossipblogger#celebrities#celebritynews#celebrityblogger#kenbarbie#itskenbarbie#nba
Kodak Black’s history with the law has been well documented over the course of his career. By the time his career jumped off, he was already dealing with several legal other legal issues as well. Some of his legal drama has yet to be settled but he is taking the initiative to clear his name one case at a time. Recently, the Broward County rapper settled two separate cases within a matter of weeks of each other.
Kodak Black has reportedly had two lawsuits held against him settled within two weeks of each other, The Blast reports. According to the documents they’ve obtained, Kodak just settled a case from 2016 after he decided to go on vacation after being scheduled for a performance in Florida. The promoters sought $100K from the rapper from the money he was fronted and the damages they claimed to suffer from due to his no show. Kodak reportedly gave back roughly what he was fronted as well as an additional $3K.
A few weeks prior, Kodak had also settled another case in his home state after being sued over a damaged BMW from a car financing company. At that point, Kodak allegedly coughed up $10K to settle the case with them. Both cases were filed for dismissal within the past two weeks. Get the FULL details at www.itsKenBarbie.com #kodak#black#kodakblack#kodakblackalert#entertainment#entertainmentnews#entertainmentblog#gossip#gossipblog#gossipblogger#celebrities#celebrityblogger#celebritynews#kenbarbie#itskenbarbie
Not only was Jay-Z’s 4:44 one of 2017’s strongest albums, but it also contained one of the year’s most important meditations on race in “The Story Of O.J.” While the lyrics were powerful in their own regard, the concept was truly enhanced by the now-iconic video, which found Jay-Z re-imagined as a caricature from archaic, racially insensitive animation. The character, named Jaybo, wears his influences on his sleeve, and has been widely praised as a successful reclamation of a hurtful past. And as we know, Jay-Z is not a businessman, he’s a business…man. Suffice it to say, if he sees a lucrative opportunity, he’ll take it.
Today, TMZ has reported that the Jigga Man is making moves to Trademark the “Jaybo” character. His company, S. Carter Enterprises, plans on putting the character everywhere, on products ranging from shirts, sweaters, blankets, hats, dinnerware, mugs, shams, and more. They’ve clearly got big plans for Jay-Z’s perpetually unfazed character, who drops knowledge throughout “The Story Of OJ” with lackadaisical swagger. And while the character does have an undeniable power, it does beg the question of targeted demographics.
For some context, “Jaybo” is essentially a remix of the 1899 character Sambo, from the controversial children’s book The Story Of Little Black Sambo, which featured some seriously racist illustrations. Suffice it to say, race relations in 1899 weren’t great. Despite the sordid history behind the character, it’s still cool to see Jay making moves to reclaim a formerly derogatory character. Another money move from Sean Carter.
Get the FULL details at www.itsKenBarbie.com #jaybo#jayz#jay#hov#444#444tour#storyofoj#entertainment#entertainmentblog#entertainmentnews#media#gossip#gossipblog#gossipblogger#celebrities#celebritynews#celebrityblogger#kenbarbie#itskenbarbie
Nicole Natalie Marrow Austin, better known as Coco, is either recognized as Ice-T’s wife or a curvaceous model that has graced the monthly covers of motorcycle calendars and magazine editorials, totalling up a 21-year modelling career.
The 38-year-old, whose current Instagram feed is typically filled with her mom duties with her two-year-old daughter, Chanel, has now been interrupted by a notable throwback of her flaunting a string bikini. The lengthy caption reads in detail on how she set the standard for bodacious women “during the Kate Moss days” when stick thin models were the norm.
Coco name drops big booty stars of today such as Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj, saying she flaunted her curves long “before the plastic surgery craze.” “During my time it was pretty much Jlo that was making waves with the derriere phenomenon and Cindy Margolis was a popular bikini model and Buffie the Body was a popular urban model,” she says. “…and of course I need to give props to Anna Nicole Smith for also seeing this vision..To have booty it was considered to be fat in the modeling world.. But I helped changed the minds of what booty was.” Coco and Ice-T had their own reality series, Ice Loves Coco that ran from 2011 until 2013. After that, Ice & Coco aired for just one year in 2015.
Do you guys agree with Coco? Or is it definitely a “GIRL, WHAT?” moment? Get her FULL statement at www.itsKenBarbie.com #coco#icet#nickiminaj#minaj#nicki#onika#nm4#barbs#barbz#kimkardashian#kimk#kimkardashianwest#booty#curves#kimye#kardashian#kardashians#keepingupwiththekardashians#entertainment#entertainmentnews#entertainmentblog#gossip#gossipblog#gossipblogger#celebrities#celebritynews#celebrityblogger#kenbarbie#itskenbarbie
In the fall of 2017, Travis Scott announced that he launched his Cactus Jack record. The “Cactus Jack” label was something he’s used on various occasions throughout his career. The name of his label was also used for the title of his collaboration project with Quavo, Huncho Jack. However, the name of his label is now being rebuked by the WWE.
WWE Universe is trying to block Travis Scott’s Cactus Jack label from being trademarked, Wrestling News reports. The name “Cactus Jack” was one of the many pseudonyms for wrestler Mick Foley who originated the name in dedication to his father since the 1980’s. The wrestler produced several t-shirts and other merchandising with the name Cactus Jack on it. He also fought some of his most memorable matches under the moniker as well. According to PWInsider, the WWE hasn’t had the name actively underneath them since 2010 and Foley retired from the company in 2012. But because they had it for so long, there’s a chance they might be able to block Scott from trademarking it.
Interestingly enough, as Foley’s moniker was a tribute to his father and Travis Scott’s father, whose name is also Jack, also shared the same nickname.
Do you think Travis should be allowed to trademark the name? Keep up with the story at www.itsKenBarbie.com #travisscott#travis#scott#wwe#wweraw#wwe2k18#cactusjack#cactusjacks#entertainment#kylie#kyliejenner#entertainmentnews#entertainmentblog#gossip#gossipblog#gossipblogger#celebrities#celebrityblogger#celebritynews#kenbarbie#itskenbarbie
Since back in the day, a feud between Lil Kim and Eve has amounted to only rumors and lyrics that were alleged to be about one another… that is until years later here in 2018.
According to Eve, Kim wasn’t necessarily down for any type of sisterhood at the start of her career. During a recent segment of The Talk, Eve spilled the details regarding her “non-beef beef” with the fellow femcee. “When I first started in the business, I had been a big big giant fan of Lil Kim. So, I would run up to her and be like, ‘Hey girl, I love you so much. I just got signed. Can you please be on my album?'” Eve began her account of how her relationship with Kim began.
The Lip Lock rapper then went on to explain that Kim was rather standoffish and didn’t acknowledge her request to collaborate. “I don’t think that she hated me. I think that I was just so overexcited to see her,” she added.
Eve’s comments quickly caught traction on the internet and eventually the attention of Kim, who we all know has no problem checking anyone, and Eve was no exception: “Why do you girls always do this me? Trying to make me out to be the bad guy?” Kim wrote on Twitter in response to the highly circulated video. “I don’t remember it that way at all.” “We were not fighting. We are real friends,” she continued. “We can have this debate and still cuddle on the couch and watch a movie together. Oooohhh I can’t wait to have this debate on your show. 😂 What is really in those cups that ya’ll be drinking?” Kim finished.
Get the FULL story including Eve's full initial comments and Kim's response at www.itsKenBarbie.com What do you guys think? Do you think there was any truth to Eve’s statements? Why would it even matter now? #eve#thetalk#lilkim#lilkimthequeenbee#queenbee#femalerappers#femalerapper#beehive#killerbees#ruffryders#nickiminaj#barbs#barbz#beef#entertainment#entertainmentnews#entertainmentblog#gossip#gossipblog#gossipblogger#celebrities#celebritynews#celebrityblogger#kenbarbie#itskenbarbie