The Discovery Menu’s Wine Pairing @thegreenhouselondon was rare experience where none failed to deliver a good culinary involvement. A highlight is the tantalizing Château Yvonne that presents itself like a light Sauternes in the nose but undressed only with a hint of its sweet icebreaker and delivers a soft minerals, fruitiness, and light acid. Brilliant with the Orkney scallop dish.
1) Paul Bara Bouzy, Grand Cru Rose Champagne (not in wine pairing but opened Discovery dinner by choice.)
2) Pernot-Belicard, Bourgogne Blanc, 2012
3) Château Yvonne, Saumur Blanc, 2015
4) Château Montfaucon,
Mme. La Comtesse de Montaucon, 2014
5) Jean-Louis Chavy, Puligny-Montrachet, 2015
6) Benito Santos, Mencia, Monterrey, 2016
7) Chatzivaritis Estate, Gaumenissa, 2014
8) Basquet des Papes, Grenache, 2014
9) Domaine de la Pigeade,
Muscat Beaume de Venise, 2016
10) Warre’s, Tawny Otis’s 10 Year Old (not in picture, so delightful that it is resting at home as well.)
Thank fo visit my page.
Follow to see more @bestbabyfood18
As the rain is pouring we get relief from the sun and hot weather. Consequently, the weather is moist and the humid, which is a perfect breeding ground for germs and mosquitoes.
And we know how parents worry about kids falling sick if drenched in rain or catching an infection.This is when the rainy gear comes in handy.
So we are sharing 10 must have rainy day essentials for toddlers and kids:
Umbrella: An umbrella still is the most important rainy gear for toddlers and adults alike.
Raincoats; to ensure kids don’t get wet
Footwear; protect your little ones feet against dirt accumulation and infection
Sanitizer: Clean hands are a must for kids during the kids.
Jackets; Keeps them warm in and out of the house
Towel ; A good absorbent towel dries them off immediately incase they get wet.
Carry bags: To keep the wet jackets and umbrellas
Wet wipes: a pack of wet wipes and tissues are useful for wiping dirty hands
Extra clothes: Keep a pair of extra clothes with you, incase your child gets wet
Snacks; Always carry some light snacks for your kids just in case you are stuck outdoors for a long time. Hope this is helps someone.
a mum -----------
Credit from: @kudarababyfood
Check out this new Thai restaurant in Queens!
1. Crispy duck drunken noodles - perfect slices of duck with a crispy skin..what a perfect combination with the noodles! (A must-try!)
2. Thai Calamari - crispy and delicious (probably the best calamari I’ve had in Queens) it pairs very nicely with the sweet chili sauce.
3. Lychee & Mango Thai Iced Teas - an interesting and refreshing flavor combination. (Most Thai places just have regular Thai Iced Tea, but this place gives you fruity options!)
After a hot and sweaty day...😍.
1) Mango snow cream (with lychee, granola, condensed milk, & waffle cookie)
2) Atisan soft serve in a waffle bowl (lychee & milk tea flavour)
Mango snow cream was good but I came for the milk tea ice cream 😋 so good!!!
The @lemondecafe Vanilla chia pudding with almond milk, banana, papaya, pistachio and passionfruit. This was a delicious and healthy breakfast, the chia pudding was light and creamy and the fruits were nice and refreshing, adding some natural sugar 🍌🍵