Traveling to #cambodia tomorrow more specifically #phnompenh, looking for some recommendations on places to eat other then happy pizza, that will be my first stop 🍕😛. Comment below and send me a message, I’m hungry and ready to eat my body weight in food.
Follow us for two weekly recipe videos!
BEEF STROGANOFF PIZZA
1 tsp all purpose flour
75 gr minced beef
40 gr fresh champignon mushroom
1 tbsp Coco Sugar®
50 ml hot water
1 tsp sour cream
50 gr mozzarella
1. Rest the pizza dough until it doubles its size.
2. Thinly cut the onion and mushrooms. Mince the garlic.
3. In a small bowl, combine Coco Sugar®, salt, pepper, and thyme, and stir in hot water until they're dissolved.
4. Then, saute onion and garlic, until they're half-caramelized. Add the chopped mushroom, and continue to saute them until brown.
5. Sprinkle the flour into sauted onion, garlic, and mushroom, and stir until the flour is combined. Then, pour Coco Sugar® seasoning and the minced beef. Stir in low heat.
6. Put the sour cream in, stir, and rest it.
7. Meanwhile, preheat the grill pan.
7. Knead the pizza dough, then flat it. Put the flattened pizza dough in a grill pan. Grill one side in medium heat for about 10 mins, the flip the bread.
8. Put the beef stroganoff on top of pizza bread, and add the mozzarella, and sprinkle it with olive oil. Grill for about 10 mins.