Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange
A looming regulatory rebuke for one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges is giving Bitcoin investors the jitters.
The digital currency sank 4.4 percent to $8,506 on Thursday after Japan’s Financial Services Agency was said to be planning to tell Binance, the trading venue founded by Zhao Changpeng, to stop operating in the country without a license. Binance has several staff in Japan and has been expanding without official permission, a person familiar with the FSA’s plans said.
Interested in mining coins rather then buy them? Check out the affiliate link for Hash Flare’s cloud-mining service https://hashflare.io/r/5663C01 ——————————-
***Whats your view*** ***Comment Below*** —————————— #crypto#cryptocurrency#currency#fx#forex#cfd#bitcoin#bitcoins#bitcoinprice#bitcoinmining#litecoin#ripple#xrp#ether#ethereum#zcash#bitcoincash#cash#money#trading#broker#coinbase#binance#asia#chinese#regulation#blockchain#news —————————— We do not offer any financial advice or any inducement too trade. This is purely a discussion forum.
🇨🇳🇨🇳The Chinese Government and Central bank has opened its’s 27$ Trillion payment market to the world.
As of this meeting there are only two companies who have a complete dominance over this market internet and finance industries, those are Alibaba’s Alipay which had 70% of market share and Tencent which has the remaining 30%.
💰This means Companies based on Blockchain payment solutions will start expanding freely and rapidly in China, the use of crypto currencies will increase dramatically overall.
🗣Chinese government has concluded Crypto is here to stay and and according The the Chinese central Bank head this is the start of liberalizing the Chinese’s financial industry
The first of many! Cambridge Global Payments: $25 billion in cross-border payments 13,000 clients 200 countries “Cambridge will test expansion of its blockchain-based processing to include the use of $XRP, Ripple’s digital asset”. 🚀🚀🚀 Cambridge are clearly very happy with stage 1 of testing and will now be introducing XRP into further testing for transactions in Mexico, followed by other south Latin America Country’s followed by Asia-Pacific. Very interesting times ahead, let the adoption begin 💰💰💰 #xrp#ripple#crypto#roi#finance#xrpnews#ripplenews#bank#cryptocurrency
Volatility Madness 📈📉
More trading firms such as Jane Street Captial are adding Bitcoin to their portfolio due to the crypto’s price volatility. Jane Street utilitizes their own proprietary models and technologies to capitalize on the price swings of bitcoin. More volatility does increase chances of profit but also comes with risk.
📌Does such price volatility scare you from investing? ⬇️Drop a comment and let us know what you think! #CoinPaper
Read more at: http://bitcoinist.com/bitcoins-volatility-lures-multi-trillion-dollar-trader-jane-street-capital/
Thetimes.co.uk Time will show!🚀🚀💞😊 Technology does not stop and evolves every day. Do you think bitcoin has the potential to become a world currency?
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑 Bitcoin will overtake the dollar in importance as it becomes the single global currency of the internet within a decade, Jack Dorsey, one of Silicon Valley’s leading entrepreneurs, has said.
Despite recent weakness in the value of bitcoin and concerns that it cannot currently process transactions fast or cheaply enough to act as a currency, Mr Dorsey, who is chief executive of both Twitter and the payments company Square, believes that bitcoin will overcome these obstacles and will be used to buy everyday items such as coffee. “The world ultimately will have a single currency, the internet will have a single currency. I personally believe that it will be bitcoin,” he told The Times. This would happen “probably over ten years, but it could go faster”.Mr Dorsey is a bitcoin investor himself and this week was revealed as a funder of a start-up called Lightning Labs, which specialises in a technology that can potentially make bitcoin cheaper and faster to use. His comments highlight a debate among bitcoin enthusiasts about how best to transform it from a store of value into a means of quick and easy payments. Mr Dorsey accepted that bitcoin “does not have the capabilities right now to become an effective currency”. “It’s slow and it’s costly, but as more and more people have it, those things go away. There are newer technologies that build off of blockchain and make it more approachable,” he said.
Since its inception in 2013, Blockchain Capital has invested in 72 companies, protocols, and tokens, including Coinbase, Ripple, Circle, Ethereum, 0x and Kraken. Blockchain Capital remains committed to working with the world's best entrepreneurs who are leveraging blockchain technology to develop new businesses, protocols, markets and assets. Blockchain Capital IV, LP is a multi-stage fund that invests in both equity and crypto assets.
LINK IN BIO